Site Reliability Engineer
- Job Ref: 4338
- Location: Harcourt Street, United States
- Type: Permanent
OverviewWhat's the role?
Do you share our passion for high availability, want to build highly scalable and available systems?
As a Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for measuring all aspects of service health in our product.
We'll trust you to;
* Get involved in the whole life cycle of our product design through to operational efficiency
* Ensure system high availability, sustainability and scalability
* Measure and monitor system availability and reliability
* Scale systems through automation
What we would like you to have;
* Technical background with experience in Reference Data, Static Data, Market Data
* Programming experience in Java, Python, C, C++
* Experience in enterprise distributed systems
* Be willing to take on new challenges, learn new technologies quickly
* Bachelor's Degree or Masters in Computer Systems or Software Engineering or related technical discipline
* 5 years' experience working in a similar environment