- Job Ref: 5740
- Location: Galway, Cork, Clonmel, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Location: Galway, Cork and Clonmel
Contract: 12 months
We are looking for an experienced Site Engineer to join our client
- Work with Clients energy leads to develop the energy efficiency / carbon neutrality roadmap.
- Carry out Energy/Site Assessments and Auditing.
- Develop renewable/ energy efficiency projects
- Provide technical assistance to our Client for planned energy efficiency projects.
- Assist with the M&V plans for the energy efficiency projects.
- Continuously engage with the energy leads that projects get M&V-reports that they will deliver energy credits.
- Coordinating contractors who are delivering projects which may be located over several client sites
- Monitoring quality of work from External Contractors and reporting on same
- Engaging with client representatives, project partners & contractors
- Promoting energy efficiency and the deployment of the electrification of heat and transportation
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Building Services
- Engineering or other related discipline
- At least 5 years' Experience in design & implementation of Mechanical, Electrical and/or Energy Efficiency project
- A strong technical background and a proven ability to develop the implementation of technical installations
- Good understanding and knowledge of energy systems and services in an industrial/commercial setting
- Good understanding & knowledge of energy management, energy efficiency and distributed generation technologies
- Experience or Knowledge of facility and/or asset management, Operation and Maintenance