- Job Ref: 3728
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewWe are looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer for a 6 months rolling contract to work on on SharePoint online implementations for my client, a leading consultancy company worldwide.
Your Key responsibilities will be:
- Design and development of SharePoint Online and related 0365 Solutions
- Development of SharePoint web parts
- Use of ASP.NET & SQL Server technologies to develop and modify SharePoint Portals
- Design, development and management of site content
- Development of Records Management functionality
- Design of SharePoint Sites using modern web designs
And is very important that you have:
- Experience in designing and developing SharePoint online solutions, through the full lifecycle, including business analysis, requirements gathering, solution architecting, development and support.
- Experience of designing and developing (using the SharePoint Object Model) with .Net to create custom web parts, event receivers, and workflows using designers such as Visual Studio etc.
- Experience of administering SharePoint. Your response must demonstrate that you have a good working knowledge of general IT infrastructure (AD, Windows Server, networking, virtualisation etc).
- Experience of SharePoint Records Management.
- Experience of creating technical and architectural documentation.
And is desirable that you have:
- A Third level degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a related discipline.
- A Microsoft SharePoint Certification e.g. Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) level.
*Only applicants eligible to work in Ireland are considered for this position.