ServiceNow Technical Trainer
- Job Ref: 2119
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client is well established IT consultancy firm specialising in Service Delivery and implementation of ServiceNow. As the company and client’s base expands, they are looking for a ServiceNow Technical Trainer to join the team.
As a ServiceNow Technical trainer you will be responsible for assessing customers training needs and documenting those requirements. Afterwards you will get familiar with the customer’s ServiceNow implementation status and create a proposal document for the client. Once all conditions are negotiated and agreed on you can use all your creative and technical skills to start working on content, and developing a customised training course for your client.
You will be responsible for structuring, researching and organising content material.
As a ServiceNow Technical Trainer, you will be tasked with presenting the material to groups of people (up to 20) in a classroom or via shared screen (WebEx). Your students will be both internal colleagues and external clients.
- We are looking for a bright Technical Trainer, who has experience using ServiceNow - this is essential. Experience delivering technical training courses is also absolutely necessary.
- You need to have great communication skills, and be open and collaborative working well with colleagues and other teams.
- Strong attention to detail and high energy levels.
- Must have great administration skills.
- If you have ServiceNow Foundation, ServiceNow Administrator or ITIL Foundation Certifications this will be a huge advantage!
If you would like to be one of our clients ServiceNow Technical Trainers then please do get in touch - aoife,[email protected]