- Job Ref: 2375
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
My Client is a leading IT support company in Dublin, supply end-to-end IT services to some of the most familiar businesses and brands in the country. Now is looking for a Service Engineer with exceptional customer services skills.
Company strives to offer an enjoyable work experience; a family friendly company offering Health Care and Pension benefits to all full-time employees along with regular social activities and outings.
• Well-groomed, neat appearance.
• Extraordinary interpersonal skills.
• Ability to "read" the customer and modify behaviour/approach.
• Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Logical thinker with excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think on your feet.
• Adaptive to change and able to manage stress.
• Able to multi-task across several open cases and manage and prioritise time.
• Ability to adhere to processes and procedures.
• minimum 2 years’ experience working in an IT support and (or)project implementation role
• A relevant 3rd level qualification is preferable.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008, 2012.
• In-depth knowledge of Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync/Skype.
• Experience with Firewalls, Routers & Managed Switches.
• Knowledge of wired & wireless networking protocols.
• In-depth knowledge of Hyper-V and Azure.
• In-depth knowledge of DR & Backup Solutions
• Written communication skills are essential.
• Microsoft or other industry standard certifications are desirable.
• Clean driver licence and own transport is required.
• Private Health
• Training budget