Service Delivery Manager- e-Business Suite (Contract)
- Job Ref: 4446
- Location: Dublin, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
Location: South DublinContract position
• Need to have 10 experience in service delivery operations.
• The Service Delivery Manager of Oracle eBusiness Applications will have extensive experience maintaining multiple Oracle technologies like e-Business Suite.
• The role is a mid-level service delivery management position.
• The selected individual is expected to manage the support process and procedures, track progress of various tickets and assist with production support activities across all support activities.
As a service delivery manager you will be expected to conduct meetings, work efficiently and effectively with the customer leadership and end users, must be able to communicate effectively with customer and internally within various HCL Technologies departments and also be able to coordinate cross vendor teams
The responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to:
• Interact with business, operations, functional, technical and various technology teams on a regular basis
• Continuous Improvement of Support & Minor Enhancement process and procedures in review with Service Provider
• Frequent tracking, review and reporting on ticket progress and adherence to SLAs and KPIs
• Work with various Technology teams to gather and review minor enhancement estimates
• Provide traceable milestones/ETAs to customers on tickets (build project plan when needed)
• Reduce or minimize backlog of tickets (incidents, requests, tasks etc)
• Review RCAs to ensure the outcome is meaningful, measurable and trackable for customers
• Ensure RCA is completed on time and follow through on ETAs for implementation of action items to ensure permanent resolution is completed on time
• Monitor progress on tickets and responsible for on time delivery to customer by involving customer SME teams or any other teams as necessary
• Willing to adhere to guidelines set by senior management
• Ability to translate goals into actions for the team
Press APPLY to learn more!