Service Delivery Manager
- Job Ref: 5523
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
An opportunity has opened to join the Information Systems department as an IT Infrastructure & Service Delivery Manager. This role is responsible for the smooth delivery of all aspects of the ICT infrastructure and manages the Service Delivery teams. The role is permanent, full time and reports directly into the Head of Information Systems.
- Accountable for delivery of all aspects of ICT infrastructure to users at all locations.
- Manage the Infrastructure & Service delivery teams within Information Systems department including responsibility for career development & appraisals.
- Maintain a work programme & resource schedule to co-ordinate Information Systems infrastructure & service delivery related activities.
- Establish, maintain & report on key KPI & Service Delivery metrics on a regular basis.
- Define service level agreements (SLAs) with business users & ensure services are delivered to the agreed SLA.
- Coordinate Information Systems disaster recovery preparedness & testing activities & support business continuity testing.
- Ensure that policies & procedures are in place and are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Ensure that our infrastructure & applications are up to date & that necessary changes are proactively planned & well managed.
- Managing key projects & initiatives.
- Managing 3rd party service providers, establishing SLA & monitoring performance.
- Preparing business case and budget submissions for technology investments.
- Engage with audit & regulatory oversight bodies as part of periodic IT & business reviews.
- A minimum of 15 years’ infrastructure & service delivery experience ideally in a Financial Services Organisation.
- Relevant 3rd level Degree or Masters
- Experience in managing on premise, hosted & cloud-based infrastructure
The candidate must demonstrate:
- Strong technical skills
- Strong knowledge of ITIL based service management
- Strong experience in evaluating 3rd party solutions and managing the selection process
- Strong experience in managing 3rd party solution providers
- Strong experience in IT project management with a proven track record of playing a key role
- Experience dealing directly with external audit/regulatory oversight bodies
- Strong experience in managing & developing staff
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical & business stakeholders
- Strong troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
- An ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads and achieve critical deadlines
- A proven record as a team player
- The energy, enthusiasm and drive to make it happen