Service Delivery Manager
- Job Ref: 3250
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Engineer to work with the Service Delivery Lead in a permanent role with our client based in Dublin.
In this role you will be:
- Provide technical input to Group and Divisional IT Projects. Recommend and contribute to performance improvement activities the company and systems including: Review of server infrastructure and virtualised evniroments/LAN/WAN
- Liaise with: 3rd party technical teams/ Ongoing service delivery through regular meetings with third party service providers
- Communicate regularly with IT Management regarding the status of current technical projects and initiatives; obtains IT management guidance and approval as required to advance initiatives.
- Provide capacity reporting to assist with the growth and development of the IT landscape in line with organisational change/growth in order to ensure IT is fully aligned with the company goals and acts as an organisation enabler
- Analyse complex data from multiple sources and provide management information to IT leadership and other parts of the organisation as required.
- Prepare technical documentation suite (Visio diagrams, network diagrams etc.) for all aspects of IT estate.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor or equivalent qualification/equivalent work experience, ITIL V3 Foundation Certification, Experience in Microsoft/or Certification.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience working in a Service Delivery environment.
- Experience in VMWARE or other virtualisation is desirable.
- Experience in Citrix Technologies (XenApp, XenServer, VDI) is a distinct advantage.
- Good technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and enterprise class Firewalls.
- Previous Project Management experience of small to medium sized projects is desirable.
Do you have experience in Service Delivery environment? Do you have experience/Good knowledge in Microsoft/Sharepoint/O356? If you do and you want to be part of this role, we want to hear from you.
Get in touch if you will like to have a chat about it.