Service Co-Ordinator (IT Support Leader)
- Job Ref: 2265
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My Client is looking for a Service Co-Ordinator with exceptional customer services skills.
Company strives to offer an enjoyable work experience; a family friendly company offering Health Care and Pension benefits to all full-time employees along with regular social activities and outings.
- Oversee and schedule helpdesk operations for customers for both Managed and Professional services.
- Strive to exceed expected service levels.
- Strive to improve existing processes and increase efficiency of case resolution.
- Ensure that the Service Desk is properly organized, planned and supported.
- Ensure that Service Desk customers experience world class service each time they interact with the Service Desk.
- Provide feedback and support to the Service Delivery Manager and the Customer Relationship Managers.
- Escalate all service affecting issues to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Work closely with Service Desk staff on professional development in line with company and customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills are paramount to succeed in this role.
- A flair for problem solving and being creative with solutions.
- A positive attitude that stays intact when the going gets tough.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
Skills & Experience
- 2 to 5 years in an IT Support Leadership or Office Management role.
- A relevant 3rd level qualification is essential.
- Experience and a working knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure advantageous.
- Microsoft Office experience is essential.
- Use of a CRM / PSA System is essential.
- Clean licence and own transport is advantageous.
Do you feel that this role might be just perfect for you? Don’t hesitate and send your CV to John right now! [email protected]