Senior Windows Systems Engineer
- Job Ref: 1652
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My client is seeking to expand their existing Systems Infrastructure team through the recruitment of a Senior Windows Systems Engineer. Reporting to the Systems Team Lead, the successful applicant will support the MS Windows infrastructure servicing both the corporate environment and our award-winning reward and recognition and ERP platforms.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Second and third level support of Microsoft Windows server environment (Physical and virtual)
- Second/third level support of the corporate Windows desktop and laptop estate including operating system image building and maintenance.
- Windows Server 2008r2, 2012r2 installation, administration and troubleshooting.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4-6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to multitask effectively, working on projects while handling day to day support responsibilities.
- Ability to work on initiatives in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment, with new innovative technologies being regularly introduced.
- Solid knowledge of networking concepts including IP addresses. DNS and DHCP.
Education and Qualifications
· Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
· A+, N+, MCP’s, MCSA, MCSE
Full time, permanent