Senior Voice Engineer
- Job Ref: 2450
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Contract
My Client is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. Currently looking for Senior Voice Engineer with 5+ years of experience with IPT or Voice Networking products. This contract role (1 year with possibility to extend) is based in Cork offering competitive daily rate.
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of ACME Packet - Session Border Controller (SBC), Configuration, Troubleshooting, Administration, Design, Implementation.
- Knowledge of Avaya Aura Platform: System / Session Manager, CM, UC.
- Knowledge of-Expert knowledge of SIP, SS7, RTP, TCP/IP, NAT, scripting
- Expert in troubleshooting complex SIP Issues
- Ability to clearly explain SIP Routing Strategies to All layers of Management
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex network problems
- Knowledge in the following services desired: WAN/LAN/OSPF/Layer 3 Routing Protocols
- Knowledge of Layer 2, QoS
- Understanding of networking and common datacenter infrastructure
- Knowledge of Cisco UC, Cisco CUBE & Cisco SME experience.
- VoIP, SIP and TDM troubleshooting techniques, traffic engineering, and experience interpreting and taking action on alert management and performance management tools.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities is required.
- Must have strong troubleshooting abilities.
- Must be able to quickly analyse data, provide guidance to support teams and understand critical business needs.
- Be able to articulate complex technical solutions to a wide audience.
- Must be able to review and interpret architecture diagrams to ensure power and cabling requirements have been adequately planned for.
- Experience working with offshore teams and remote support teams is preferred.
Unfortunately, we can’t offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in Ireland.