Senior UX/UI Designer
- Job Ref: 3312
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
OverviewWe are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer willing to join our client that has amazing product team in Madrid.
Their main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with visual designers, product managers, stakeholders and engineers to create and implement solutions and new features on our main product.
- Advocate for the customer and follow user-centered design principles.
- Validate your work and hypotheses through the use and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Implement research methodologies to validate product or business hypothesis in any stage of a project.
- Create wireframes and prototypes to create a shared understanding of the needs and scope of the solutions.
- Be involved in the daily work with the teach team, ensuring a good throughput.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in agile environments.
- Solid experience running workshops with stakeholders to gather insights and help take user-centered decisions.
- Excellent communications skills including visualization, communication design, report writing and presentation for technical and non-technical individuals.
- Very comfortable with graphic design tools like Sketch, Illustrator or Photoshop. - Experience working with small collaborative, multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience in product design (lean, MVP, business canvas model).
- Analytical profile. Not that important to know product KPIs.
- Interest in the Asset Management industry and the problem we are trying to solve would be a big bonus.
- Flexible Schedule
- Work Remotely
- Social Project
- Career and Development planning