Senior UX Designer
- Job Ref: 4291
- Location: -, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
- Work with the Product and Research teams to build a strong understanding of your part of the product, the job it does for our users and how it is used.
- Deliver finished, well-documented designs to the engineers in good time.
- Plan and facilitate workshops to involve your cross functional team in the design process.
Be the voice of the user on your team, ensuring that the products we deliver solve the right problems for our users in the right way
What we’re looking for...
We are looking for an experienced UX designer who can make a strong contribution to the user experience of our product line. You have a track record of delivering excellent product design in a dynamic, cross functional team and have the portfolio to prove it.
You’ll need to have:
- Have 3-5 years of experience as a UX designer.
- A portfolio that showcases your capabilities in the UX process and interaction design.
- A track record of delivering designs in good shape to the engineering team.
- You have experience of designing for both web and mobile applications.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Even better if you have:
- A strong ability in UI design, while not essential for this role, is a plus.
- Experience in the Design Thinking methodology and/or Design Sprints a plus.
- Experience of Lean UX a distinct advantage.
- A good understanding of UX research techniques and data analytics experience.