Senior UI Developer
- Job Ref: 4118
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Who are we looking for?
Someone passionate about the aesthetic and functional quality of customer and internal facing web based user interface with at least 3+ years of experience and some good examples online demonstrating this. This is a great opportunity to flex your UI engineering skills in a rich data set with clear and strong visual brand focused on consumer-grade enterprise software.
Please note that a portfolio is required on application.
- BEM implemented CSS with pre-processer (SCSS)
- Bootstrap 3.x
- Webpack and similar tools
- RaphaelJS / D3
- Charting Libraries
- Unit Testing preferable Jest
- Working experience in cross-browser and W3C accessibility standards
- Working in Agile environment
Good to have
- Familiarity working with Docker, Jenkins, and Python
- Experience integrating event level tracking
Responsibilities day to day
- Creation and maintenance of UI components
- Ensuring a high quality of UI output
- Working closely with UX Design, UI Design, outside and within an Agile team
- Supporting legacy UI enhancements and bugs