Senior Test Analyst
- Job Ref: 2610
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, a worldwide provider of IT consulting services and software engineering is looking for a Senior Test Analyst for their client site, in the financial services industry. This is a fixed term contract for one year, located in Dublin. Salary is negotiable.
You should be a Senior professional with a firm knowledge of testing and quality practices and protocols that enables to deliver reports according to defined protocol, while meeting established timelines. You will document issues as they arise and monitors resolutions. Able to work as an integral member of the project testing and quality team.
Some of your tasks will be to:
- Coordinate and participate in review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned *client* developed systems.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects. Participate in review of project deliverables.
- Create detailed test plans, test cases, and data for project testing.
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Manual and automation experience
- Project management experience.
- Test Management experience needed for test coordination.
If you have any questions or you want to receive more information, please contact us.