Senior Technology Risk Analyst - Dublin
- Job Ref: 2898
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client, financial company on the market for over 60 years, is looking for a Senior Technology Risk Analyst to support the execution of the Global Services (GS) controls assurance program which ensures that risks are identified and controls are documented, certified, tested, and monitored consistently across GS and in support of our business partners.
The Senior Technology Risk Analyst will be required to work closely with risk professionals at each site and engage with various teams throughout Global services. The role will include:
- Plan, execute and reporting on a range of control assessments across Global Services and Offshore development centers in Ireland, Germany, India, China and Canada;
- Evaluate processes, systems and controls, detailing any remedial action required where design or operational effectiveness gaps or weaknesses are identified and working with management on appropriate remediation plans;
- Support the assessment planning and risk identification for annual planning purposes;
- Provide advice on risk and controls to business unit teams;
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with business units teams across Global Services and the ODC (Offshore Development Centre) service providers.
You will be based in Dublin, Ireland, reporting into to the Global Services Team. You will work closely with risk teams at the global sites.
The Purpose of Your Role:
- Assist the GS-wide controls assurance and technology risk program
- Support the GS-wide controls certification process and Contribute to control testing in all locations
- Support with the Standardization of the GS Controls Assurance and Technology Risk practices and monthly GS IT Risk Working Group meetings
- Assist the GS-wide controls assurance and technology risk program enhancements
- Represent GS Risk on various governance forums, as required
- Provide risk management on other GS initiatives, as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technology, Finance, or a related field of study.
- 4+ years in Risk, Compliance, Information Security, Controls or Audit Role
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or audit related professional certification a plus
- Demonstrated skills in, audit, compliance, or control testing
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent relationship building and influence skills
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in Ireland.