Senior Systems Support Engeneer
- Job Ref: 2482
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My client who is a multinational technology company is looking to hire a Senior Systems Support Engineer to join their team in Dublin. This is a 2nd level IT support position. Support includes working with Vendor Products and Company’s developed solutions.
• To support File Transfers with our customers
• To Support the Operations Command Center as a Level 2 support
• To establish connectivity for File Transfers in support of our application teams
• Communicate with Company’s customers on the requirements for setting up file transfers
• To ensure timeliness of delivery of the transfers and resolve any type of issues
• Coordinate the necessary Change Control request to support updates to the environment.
• Facilitate conference calls to test and validate connectivity.
• Knowledge of the Mainframe environment including strong knowledge of TSO and associated tasks.
• Working knowledge of Connect:Direct
• Experience with Data Translations between multiple Operating Systems including Mainframe, Unix, Windows etc.
• Strong troubleshooting ability.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and Access.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in Ireland.