Senior Systems Analyst
- Job Ref: 2492
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
• Are you interested in helping to build solutions that help recognize and prevent payment fraud?
• Have you ever worked on a highly scalable Decision Management platform?
• Do you consider yourself to be capable of bridging the gap between technology and business?
• Provide detailed technical analysis of product or application hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met.
• Provide subject matter expertise for assigned project.
• Perform analysis of system requirements, elaborate into user stories and acceptance criteria in an Agile methodology format.
• Facilitate scoping sessions and lead review sessions of technical requirements/stories.
• Hunger for Systems and Technical knowledge – constantly analyzing and innovating new, better approaches to our systems.
• Produce complete analysis documentation of system requirements.
• Identify gaps in requirements.
• Identify dependencies between teams.
All About You
The ideal candidate would have the following PRIMARY skills:
• Proven experience in technical requirements gathering and documentation.
• Prior experience with Java backend systems and web UI's.
• Experience with REST based web services.
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in a collaborative (Agile) environment.
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills.
• Very high attention to detail.
The ideal candidate may also possess some of these SECONDARY skills:
• Experience with high performance, high availability transaction processing systems and multi-tiered web applications
• Security experience
Knowledge / Experience:
•3 – 5 years experience in related field
•Strong technical knowledge and capability