Senior Systems Administrator
- Job Ref: 5308
- Location: Naas, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a System Administrator to join its IT infrastructure team based in Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland. The ideal candidate will have experience deploying / maintaining modern highly available infrastructures local and cloud based, and preferably also have a DevOps background.
The ideal candidate should have a good working knowledge of the following technologies:
- The successful applicant will report to the IT Manager.
- The role will be based in Naas, Co. Kildare.
- Occasional travel to other locations will be required.
- Requires at least 10 + years relevant experience.
- Requires a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, DevOps or equivalent.
- Ability to work with a range of people, from developers to business users, so good communication skills are essential.
- Occasional out of hours support for upgrades and deployment work.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within a Team environment
- Ability to learn new skills
Recent training and certification in the use of Microsoft, VMware, Cisco and cloud technologies would be considered advantageous.
Exposure and a working knowledge of the following technologies would be ideal to help the candidate grow the role over time.
- Lenovo System X series server hardware
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Microsoft BizTalk server
- VoIP telephony
- RHEL / Linux
- Power BI
- SAML experience