Senior System Analyst
- Job Ref: 2697
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
What is this Opportunity?
My client who is a leader in their industry are looking now for an talented Senior System Analyst to join their team for an initial 12 months fix term contract.
Any detail on the company?
Just to give you an idea, my client is an Irish company based in the heart of Dublin.
What can I expect in this job?
This is a hands on Senior System Analyst role and below are your main responsibilities in this project:
- Working on complex pieces of work as determined by factors such as relative size, impact on business, geographies, and high levels of risk.
- Adapting to the requirements of different types of work, eg software changes, service issues, or a new product or geography.
- Keeping up to date with technical and business developments.
- Simplifying technical information into more easily understood terms.
- Proposing pragmatic, innovative, cost-effective solutions to business needs.
- Using appropriate judgement to navigate ambiguity.
- Balancing competing priorities of different pieces of work and assisting with prioritisation for less experienced colleagues.
- Maintaining a significant breadth and depth of knowledge as required for the role (eg industry, legislative, proposition and system knowledge).
- Extracting information from all relevant sources to establish an accurate scope of the analysis exercise.
- Undertaking analysis of a range of data sources, to produce options and recommendations for a workable solution and drive action from key decision makers.
- Gathering and validating relevant information either through facilitating workshops or other forms of direct engagement with stakeholders.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to key stakeholder groups to enable decisions to be made.
- Effectively managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of recommended solutions.
- Establishing appropriate governance and control measures within projects which align with the overall standards of the company and IT and change.
- Investigating and implementing new analysis techniques, to improve the overall quality of analysis and effectiveness of solutions recommended.
- Providing strong leadership by proactively coaching, supporting, and developing less experienced colleagues to ensure that the appropriate skills and behaviours are committed to developing quality deliverables.
- Engendering a collaborative, efficient, and supportive environment within the team to maximise team performance and engagement.
What do I need to bring?
- Analytical skills
- Facilitation skills
- Consultancy expertise
- Communication skills
- Stakeholder management
What do I do to get this job?
Get in contact with me or apply here and we can have a further discussion about this amazing opportunity.
***APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA FOR IRELAND***