Senior Solution Architect - permanent
- Job Ref: 5617
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
I am currently on the lookout for a Senior Solution Architect for a role within the financial services industry in Dublin City Center.
Some details about this role:
As Senior Solution Architect, you will be responsible for designing IT solutions to meet the requirements of the business and align with IT strategy and architecture.
- Working on projects to shape solution options
- Develop solution designs and supporting technical design documentation
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the specific business areas / solution
- Provide relevant skills transfer, coaching and mentoring to colleagues
- Typically 5 years’ experience in Design & Architecture,
- Eexperience of design and/or development across technologies in use e.g. MS Dynamics 365, SQL Server, .Net, HTML, Angular, PowerPivot, Power BI, SSAS & SSRS, XML, XBRL, SharePoint, etc. expected but not essential
- IASA Foundational or TOGAF;
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Experience of senior stakeholder engagement.
This opportunity comes on the marked with a great benefits package and extensive support for your career development.
Get in touch and will be happy to discuss this further with you!
***Applicants must have a valid Stamp 4 Visa, Stamp 1G Spouse or hold EU Citizenship to Apply***