Senior Solution Architect
- Job Ref: 4924
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for Senior Solution Architects for my client, a leader in the financial industry in Ireland.
Some details about this role:
You will be providing business solutions for this multifaceted organisation in the Irish and European context, demands excellence and progressive technologies.
And Your Main Responsabililies in this role will be:
- A structured personal development plan;
- Technical training and industry recognised certifications;
- Funded academic and professional training
- As Senior Solution Architect, you will be responsible for designing system solutions to meet the requirements of the business and align with IT strategy and architecture. As a Senior Solution Architect, you will frequently work on more complex and high profile projects, liaise closely with Enterprise Architects to help develop enterprise solutions, quality assure the work of other solution Architects, provide advice and guidance to colleagues, and continually look to improve ways of working.
- We are looking for candidates with a broad knowledge of technology and its application to meet business requirements with a particular interest in experience of solution design using MS Dynamics CRM.
And bellow is what is expected from you:
- Working on projects to shape solution options, providing appropriate challenge to stakeholders and influencing strategic direction to ensure that the solutions designed are architecturally aligned, bring value to the organisation and meet business needs.
- Develop solution designs and supporting technical design documentation, carrying out due diligence in identifying the solution and adhering to agreed policies and standards in the areas of security, infrastructure, services, delivery and quality assurance.
- In solution procurements, carry out market research, support the preparation of functional requirements, and lead the preparation and evaluation of IT requirements, working with our procurement team to ensure successful tender outcomes.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the specific business areas / solution set with which you are aligned and have an understanding of organisational inter-dependencies to ensure an enterprise view when designing business solutions.
- Provide relevant skills transfer and mentoring to team members to share expertise and support the development of skills, competencies and knowledge across the team.
- As required, supervise and mentor Solution Architects and review their work to ensure a focus on consistent and high-quality outputs aligned with IT architecture.
- Support the Solution Architecture Manager in embedding a culture of continuous improvement in the Solution Architecture team by looking for and driving improvements in our ‘ways of working’.
- Keep up to date with developments and trends in the market place to ensure that you are well informed when making recommendations in respect of business solution options and architectural strategy.
- Typically, 5 years’ experience in Business Solution Design & Architecture, preferably with a background in Solution Delivery, operating at a senior level;
- Ability to produce concise, accurate solution designs to meet business requirements;
- Significant experience of design and/or development across technologies in use e.g. MS Dynamics CRM, .Net, Angular, SQL Server, SSAS & SSRS, Power BI, XML, XBRL, SharePoint, SAP, Data Modelling, Data Warehousing and Management etc;
- IASA Foundational or TOGAF desirable;
- Awareness of the latest technology trends and how these could benefit the Central Bank;
- Effective verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Self-starter with the ability to show initiative and work without supervision;
- Experience of senior stakeholder engagement
- Experience of people/team management.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if this is of interrest to you!