Senior Software Engineer (Security)
- Job Ref: 5593
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers is working in partnership with a Dublin based development firm to hire a Senior Software Engineer (Security). Strong industry benefits (Pension, Family Health Insurance, Bonus)
Our client will conduct interview process via Video Technology on account of Covid-19. Initially you will start remote with a view to getting you on-site in Dublin once things are back to normal.
Our client is a strong advocate for remote working and flexibilty which has allowed them to operate effectively during this difficult time.
- Developing a customer-facing product for global customers
You'll work with on-site client teams based in Dublin and similar sized teams across three timezones
- Ideally, you'll have anywhere between 2-10 years experience in Java or C# or NodeJS or .NET or Python development
- Web application development REST, SOAP, AJAX, etc
- Excellent communication skills.
- An undergraduate degree in computer science/engineering
- Adaptable and flexible to work remotely
Nice to Have
- Undertanding in the area of Security (Encryption, Vulnerbility Analysis, etc)
- Security Certification/Accreditation (CISSP, for example)
A significant package DOE plus a yearly bonus and a range of excellent benefits are on offer with this role including healthcare, generous annual leave, etc
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU