Senior Software Engineer (java)
- Job Ref: 1218
- Location: Madrid Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a TOP level Senior Software Engineer for an Innovative Big Data Company in Madrid:
- Develop new features and API services and maintain the Web Application, Rest Apis
- Participate in all the development phases: testing, integration,..
- 5 years of software development experience.
- Good knowledge of Relational Model and Databases, and SQL
- Good knowledge of some Web development framework ( Struts2, Spring, Jersey..)
- Experience developing software other than web or accounting software (gaming, engineering, drivers, compilers, ...)
- Experience working on Unix/Linux environments.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to solve maths and algorithms problems.
- Enjoy learning and problem solving.
- Good knowledge any NoSQL Databases
- Experience in developing High Scalability Systems
- Experience designing and developing Rest APIs.
- B.S. (or superior) degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical field of study.
- English, good communication Skills
- Strong development experience.
- Full software engineer, not only developer.
- Developer Lover
- High level of English
- Someone interested in working with very strong product as a Software Enginee/Arquitect, no someone interested in PM or management role in the future.
- Familiar with data structures and algorithms.