Senior Software Engineer, Blockchain
- Job Ref: 4366
- Location: Dublin, United States
- Type: Permanent
OverviewOur client is looking for brilliant, passionate and innovative software developers to join their Dublin Technology team on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile group as part of the Blockchain team that has created its own blockchain. You will be part of a team playing a critical role in building an exciting and innovative product and taking it to scale globally.
Our team is built on a foundation of research and development, mining innovation internally, innovating new product lines with emerging technology, managing new products from inception to market validation and engaging strategically with startups to shape the future of commerce with and for their customers.
- This team will have a diverse focus both in terms of geography and variety of technology
challenges driving hard to bring innovative payment solutions to market.
- Love coding? Have a track record of designing and building robust, flexible, scalable backend
- Enjoy a fast paced, start-up culture?
- Have a strong desire to deliver world class solutions?
- Design, build and launch robust, flexible, scalable, enterprise Blockchain solutions.
- Ensure all services can be readily published as APIs on the platform.
- Keep up to date on technology trends and assess relevance in the payments space.
- Must be solutions oriented – ultimately find and implement the ‘best fit’ solution to address
the requirement on time.
- Experience in Agile development.
All About You
- Expert software development skills.
- Expert in distributed computing.
- Expert in Java and Spring (preferably Spring Boot, Spring Cloud).
- Worked with multiple databases (relational, no-SQL etc.) e.g. Postgres, Oracle, MySQL, Hadoop, Elastic
- Experience implementing APIs and SDKs.
- Experience with Swagger and familiar with Docker an advantage.
- Working knowledge of security protocols and encryption.
- Understanding of Blockchain technology preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of payment protocols an advantage.