Senior Security Analyst
- Job Ref: 5272
- Location: City West, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Insider Threat Detection – Senior Security Analyst
The Insider Threat detection team are part of our Enterprise Cyber Security organization (ECS) which is focused on protecting the enterprise from cybersecurity threats.
We are currently looking for an analyst to join our team and play a key role in the investigation, identification and management of potential Data Loss Prevention (DLP) incidents. This role would suit someone who is looking to develop or expand their knowledge in the cybersecurity domain, has strong problem solving skills and is keen to learn new technologies.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years experience working in an operational environment responding to incidents and undertaking initial analysis and investigation
• Understanding of systems administration and automation with modern scripting languages and environments such as Python, Perl, PowerShell or others.
• Knowledge of cyber security threats and attacks, network and host-based control technologies would be an advantage but not required
The Purpose of Your Role
You will be working as part of a global team to review complex DLP events, reconcile them against multiple data sources and identify where a potential data loss incident may have occurred. You will then be required to follow standard operating procedures to effectively engage with all stakeholders to resolve the incident in a timely manner.
The Skills You Bring
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Good team player with flexibility required for support operations
• Must be a quick learner and adapt to new tools and technologies
The Value You Deliver
• Participate in Insider Threat triage and escalation oversight bringing Insider Threat incidents to complete mitigation and closure
• Document and maintain insider threat alerts, procedures, analysis, and investigations accurately
• Participate in technology and policy implementation, tuning and oversight of Insider Threat processes across all insider threat technologies executed in the firm.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Insider Threat detection team are part of our central Information Security organization focussed on protecting the enterprise from cybersecurity threats.
You will work closely with security engineering, architecture and incident management teams to help mitigate the risk of insider threats across our computing environment.