Senior Security Analyst
- Job Ref: 2391
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Security Analyst focused on driving security best practice in a high profile customer estate. This will mean analyzing vulnerabilities and detecting potential exploits and translating this into actions that mitigate or remove any potential risk. If you enjoy a hands on approach to managing security, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity in a rapidly changing environment. You will be the single point of contact for all aspects of security, and working directly with our wider operations teams you will provide the lead on delivery of secure operational environment.
- Experience at building customer relationships at all levels
- Vulnerability alert management and mediation of any potential impact.
- System Configuration sampling and driving remediation and mitigation actions.
- System hardening and design verification.
- Provide technical support for the resolution of vulnerabilities reported by our automated systems (MessageLabs, WebSense, Sophos etc.)
- Provide tier 2/3 security operations support.
- Maintain security standards and process documentation.
- Participate in security compliance efforts (e.g. PCI, ISO).
- Implement and support security-focused tools and services.
- Build information security as a core competency throughout our wider team
- Evaluate new security tools and manage their implementation into service
- Provide reporting from the security systems which give analysis of trends, and metrics.
- BA/BS in an engineering or technical leadership discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience with vulnerability management solutions, vulnerability analysis, and risk analysis.
- At least 3 years of system, network and/or application security experience.
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols).
- Scripting skills (e.g. Shell scripting).
- Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.
- Security certifications encouraged