Senior Salesforce Developer
- Job Ref: 5499
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
OverviewSenior Salesforce Developer
#1 Native DevOps Platform for Salesforce
Our client is a fast-growing organization that believes our people are the key to continued growth and success. In fact, it's one of our guiding values; People are the Code! Backed by Salesforce Ventures and Insight Ventures, we have more than doubled the size of our team this year, and we are just getting started.
About the Role
Join the Salesforce Developers team that is changing the world of DevOps in the Salesforce environment.
This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and also handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess good oral and written communication skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast with quality.
Our team strives to create purpose in our work while at the same time questioning the status quo and having fun in the process.
• Elegantly bring designs to life coding at Salesforce
• Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches fast, turning prototypes into real things.
• Work with product manager to meet the demands of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition.
• Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
• BS or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Ambitious, driven, and talented individual who wants to work on significant, game-changing problems.
• 3+ years of experience developing and shipping software in a production context.
• 3+ years or more experience with Force.com (Apex, Visualforce) and the salesforce.com APIs. Lightning experience a plus (LWC).
• Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
• Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON).
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins, and Perforce/GIT.
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Expert in debugging rich web applications.
• Experience with automation, test strategy and passion for quality.
• Passionate about web development and up to date with the latest developments in your field