Senior RPA Developer - Blue Prism
- Job Ref: 6308
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
**Calling all RPA (Blue Prism) Developers who are looking for a permanent position**
Our client, a Financial Services company, is on the lookout for a talented RPA (Blue Prism) Developer to join their team.
* we can only accept applications from candidates currently based in Ireland who have an EU Passport, Spousal Visa or Stamp 4 Visa*
You will liaise with business, RPA management team and will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining RPA solution on Blue Prise platform by applying your knowledge of business requirements, subject matter expertise and co-ordination with SME, management and other stakeholders. You may also be required to provide RPA expertise and support as part of an OpEx squad supporting a business. You will work with globally dispersed virtual teams, across Ireland, USA and India
- You will be responsible for the technical design of the Architecture, Configuration Templates, Development & Optimization of targeted business processes.
- Design, develop, deploy and iterate process automation using core RPA workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, documented, maintainable & easy to understand using preferred RPA technology Blue Prism and programming scripting.
- Own the entire process, starting from suitability assessment, developing PDD right through to deployment of the RPA solution in production. Includes project management responsibilities.
- Explore integration of RPA with other lite automation tools/technologies for more effective solutions.
- Documentation of Automation Program
- Work with business on change management and subsequent BOT release.
- Liaison with production support team on tuning BOT or incorporate any kind of technology changes
- Expertise in Blue Prism; basic understanding of computer & programming.
- Demonstrated BOT development experience with Blue Prism for 2+ years.
- Understanding of SQL databases – Oracle.
- Understanding of REST APIs and JSON
- Experience with programming scripting (Object Oriented Coding, Languages like C#/.NET /SQL / Java /XML / VB along with application development lifecycle)
- Having the ability to analyse process steps.
- Awareness/Understanding of the Lite Automation landscape and complementary technologies like BPMN, OCR, Data Manipulation Tools etc.