Senior RPA Developer
- Job Ref: 5063
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Work with the Managing Director, Europe Head of Services, to guide clients through the end to end automation journey
- Work with the leadership team to develop thought leadership
- Configuration and development of the product suite for clients
- Lead delivery teams for automation development, advise and mentor junior employees
- Be main point of contact for customer for development and manage development team on projects and engagements.
- Be the expert and accountable for overall development solution and ensure best quality is maintained and delivered throughout the development and production lifecycle.
- Be the point of escalation for any technical and development issues.
- Configuration and development of process automation tools (BluePrism, UIPath, Pega Robotics, Kryon Leo, etc)
- Work with the Head of Services and leadership team to deliver project engagements using best practice agile methodologies
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent subject with consistently strong academic performance. Postgraduate degree preferred.
- Prior experience in process automation development with one of the market leading Robotic Process Automation platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, Pega Robotics, Workfusion, UI Path, Kryon Leo
- Prior leadership and oversight experience at each stage of the development process.
- Strong knowledge of the Robotic Process Automation industry
- 4+ years of working in a structured project/program delivery environment
- 2+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation platform implementation
- 2+ years of experience in Agile methodologies, with proven experience in large complex agile projects
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
The ideal candidate will have a process excellence/continuous improvement background and is excited by the opportunity to move into a start-up environment.
Job benefits and perks
The role will be based in Dublin, but you will be required to work on customer site, with the potential for international travel.