Senior Revenue Manager
- Job Ref: 2199
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client - prominent aviation leasing company is looking for a highly motivated individual to work in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment.
Reporting to the Head of Revenue for the division the role offers exceptional experience within leading industry. Key aspects of the roles will include business partnering with main departments, reviewing of aircraft lease contracts, debtor management and reporting.
- Lead the Accounts receivable team;
- Actively work with commercial and contract teams on receivable operations;
- Ensure that all accounting aspects of the accounts receivables operations are recorded accurately;
- Maintain documentation on the company’s ERP, monitor internal procedures and internal controls as it relates to revenue;
- Manage preparation of monthly reports for internal use and produce SOX documentation;
- Provide information to internal and external auditors for quarter and year-end audit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent);
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience with proven skill to manage team;
- Background and experience in aircraft leasing is preferred;
- Basic knowledge of contract law;
- Strong communication skills and proactive approach is essential.