Senior Release Engineer
- Job Ref: 5238
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Senior Release Engineers who want to work in a team with people at least as good as you are and who want to solve the problems encountered when analysing the firehose of network data in real time - capturing, decoding, analysing and indexing at 100Gb/s and more.
Our client is a leading international data analytics company, in performance monitoring. They are at an exciting stage with extensive innovative work on-going and an exciting vision to fulfill.
- Create and drive progressive strategic initiatives within the Release Engineering team.
- Drive, enhance and improve automation and CI/CD.
- Manage and perform branching and other source code strategies for multiple products and development teams.
- Improve test infrastructure and monitoring using tools such as ELK stack.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps in an Agile environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science or or related discipline.
- Strong scripting skills e.g. Bash and Python.
- Working knowledge of languages, such as C/C++ and Java
- Solid experience in Cloud technologies.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodologies.
- **Eligible to work in Ireland immediately**
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Flexible working practices
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Friday catering
- Bike to work/ Travel saver scheme