Senior QA Engineer
- Job Ref: 2798
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Senior QA [email protected] of the world’s largest providers of financial services
What is this Opportunity?
My client who is a leader in their industry, who is well established is currently looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join their team.
Any detail on the company?
Let’s chat about this position and I can give you more details on who this company is. But to give you a bit of an idea now, my client is located in Dublin specializing in technology and finance with a massive customer base.
- Communicate frequently with project managers and project sponsors to advise on the overall quality risks of the software prior to deployment
- Determine key testing strategies and decide when to use the appropriate strategy.
- Formulate plans for successful delivery of functional and regression test suites
- Facilitate reviews of test plans, and test cases and recommends improvements.
- Analyse and reports test results, project tracking and product release readiness.
- Design, implement and execute manual test cases.
- Generate high quality bugs and reports based on findings and coverage.
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability through self-directed task management
- Design, develop, test execute and maintain automated regression test scripts.
- Provides assistance in using automation tools, training staff, and resolving automation tool technical problems.
- Acts as single point of contact with the automation tool vendor to facilitate issue resolution.
- Establishes automation tool and coding standards
Education and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years QA experience.
- 2+ years recent experience in leading software QA teams and hands-on test execution.
- 3+ years hands-on experience with test automation tools such as: FitNesse, Selenium, QuickTestPro
- Previous experience as a developer using Java.
- Experienced in testing large-scale enterprise software.
Preference will be given to candidates who also have:
- Experience in Agile.
- Financial Services experience preferably in a Mutual Fund industry.