Senior Python Developer
- Job Ref: 5161
- Location: Pozuelo, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Our client wants to change financial services forever, for better.
They are looking for independent thinkers, problem solvers, entrepreneurs and creative minds
If you are passionate about technology, interested in financial services and want to have an impact in the combined world that is fintech, you came to the right place.
To facilitate the next stage of their growth they are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our Madrid team in building awesome trading and rebalancing algorithms as well as integrations of third party APIs and FIX trading protocols.
The ideal candidate should be proficient in Python 3, Django and be very familiar with SQL databases, REST APIs and Amazon Web Services.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Developing RESTful APIs with DjangoRestFramework
- Creating a global flexible configurable architecture
- Integrating third-party APIs.
- Working with task queues such as Celery.
- Using AWS services
- Automating testing with PyTest.
- In Git, working with gitflow.
- Implementing security best practices
- Python 3
- Django & Django Rest Framework
- AWS services such as EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, SQS
- Meal allowance
- A breakfast kitchen and fruit during the day
- A budget for your equipment
- Access professional learning resources
- Remote work friendly
- Flexible working hours