Senior Project Manager
- Job Ref: 2702
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, leading company in financial and investment software solutions is looking for an excellent Senior Project Manager. Someone with a good mix of Change, Business and Technical experience.
If you are the one, you will need to be available immediately, to start a.s.a.p. The role is located in Dublin City Centre, and you will be contracted for a period of 6 months.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Allocation of project tasks to project team
- Risk & issues identification and management throughout the project
- Work on process improvement initiatives
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules, ensuring methodology compliance
- Manage complex resolutions, and help develop solutions to complex problems
As a Senior Project Manager for this company, you will need to have more than 7 years of experience in Project Management. You must have at least 5-10 years of Funds experience.
Excellent stakeholder management skills and communication skills is required, and significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies in a variety of environments
If this role appeals you and you are ready for a new exciting challenge, please apply. Feel free to contact us for more information about the role and the company.