Senior Project Manager
- Job Ref: 2590
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Are you a Senior Project Manager with experience in Infrastructure and Data Migration Projects?
Our client, a large financial institution based in Dublin City Cenre offers a 6 months conrtact role at attractive rates.
As a Senior Project Manager you will plan, structure, lead and execute large Technical Infrastructure and integrated application projects.
- Deliver the projects on time, on budget to the expected quality.
- Work with key stakeholders at a senior level to define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Plan and manage the project life cycle from initiation to handover to production.
- Develop project plans and associated communication strategies to the senior management team.
- Identify project pre-requisites, dependencies, constraints, risks and critical path and manage these proactively.
- Work the Stakeholders and Delivery Leaders to develop detailed project schedules, resource requirements, and key milestones and manage these throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Create and manage project budgets.
- I.T. industry experience with at least 8-10 years as a full life-cycle Senior Project Manager on high profile and innovative enterprise solutions.
- Experience managing and delivering technical infrastructure & Application projects such as :
- Integration and data migration of enterprise class solutions
- Network (LAN, WAN) deployment/upgrades
- Enterprise Storage
- Active Directory deployment – with particular emphasis on Integration of AD
- Windows, Unix server deployment
- Experience of managing large infrastructure projects in multiple jurisdictions
- Experience in planning, organising, and controlling resources and tasks.
- Experience working with a large global financial organisation
- Experience in budget management, control and reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of formal project management methodologies and processes.
- Experience communicating at all levels from Executive to Team level. Strong verbal and written skills are essential.
- Experience of building project plans that ensure the quality of the deliverables, and conform to the standards and best practices defined by the organisation.
- Experience of managing multiple parties, including Senior I.S. staff, and 3rd party Vendors.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build consensus and bring the project forward.
- Experience in influencing at all levels within an organisation.
- Great problem solver – ability to get to the root cause of a problem and put corrective actions and preventative measures in place.
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines.
Click apply to get in touch and discuss this opportunity in detail.