Senior Product Owner
- Job Ref: 6280
- Location: Galway, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client, a Global Financial Services firm, is on the lookout for a talented Senior Product Owner to join their team. Great benefits (20% bonus, pension, insurance and much more!)
* we can only accept applications from candidates currently based in Ireland who are eligible to work here immediately*
- Work in partnership with the Head Leader, other Squad Leaders, Scrum Master, and Chapter Leaders aligned to your squad.
- Be the end-to-end gatekeeper of the squad mission, strategy, and tactical execution associated with delivering on strategic priorities.
- Grasp sophisticated product features and break them into clear and concise stories with well-defined business value and acceptance criteria and optimally communicate these.
- Influence the strategic decisions, roadmaps, and resource requirements, set, and refine the mission, and bring together a team of chapter members to execute on specific product features.
- Ensure alignment on the “what” and “when” work is to be performed through ongoing planning and prioritization of a product backlog.
- Enable squad members to work iteratively, innovate through testing and experimentation and learn from failures while celebrating success.
- 6 + years of experience in business/system analysis and product management.
- Proven experience designing, developing, and maintaining dynamic products and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in preferably in Business or Information Technology
- Financial services experience, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills