Senior Product Manager
- Job Ref: 5394
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for highly-skilled, experienced technical product managers who can help our client’s platform continue to scale.
As Senior Product Manager you will manage a team that is responsible for the overall quality and performance of your suite of products. You will be responsible for forming strategies to contribute to and execute the product roadmap to ensure that the overall performance of the product is balanced and aligned to the strategic priorities.
You will work with leadership to constantly propose strategies to increase capabilities where necessary (requirements, market research, customer service, product design, and development).
You will work closely across all aspects Product Development (Product, Engineering, and Design) to ensure that requirements are prioritized in line with overall business value
We're looking for technical product managers that will help our client build scalable, cost-effective, and resilient infrastructure.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 5+ years as a product manager working on platforms and/or infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of various tools and technologies, such as: AWS, Python, Django, React, RabbitMQ, SQS, Kafka, Spark, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker...
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- English is a must!
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent Computer Science Degree.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms.
- Familiarity with microservice architectures and associated infrastructure.
- Site Reliability Engineering best practices.