Senior Product Manager
- Job Ref: 2661
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a Computer Software company headquartered in US counting their 11 years. They have built a powerful platform helping to automate sales performance; improve sales process; manage smoothly opportunities and forecast more accurately revenue. With more than 200 big multinational customers they have a unique place on the market.
With big plans for expansion they are looking for Senior Product Manager.
Who are we looking for?
If you are able to drive a change, develop strategies for set of applications and able to manage end to end product development – we are looking to hear from you. Your bread and butter would include owning the product roadmap; making the product release and delivery to market successful.
We assume you have business acumen and are technically savvy. You are passionate about market research and bringing your big picture vision of the product into reality.
What are your responsibilities?
- Owning the entire product roadmap – from strategic requirements to product delivery
- Being a champion of the product: understanding all features of the product (apps) and communicate with all areas and levels of the company, as well as externally.
- Supervise all research and user testing actions – maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Represent the product during development, working closely with different teams including user experience and engineering
- Make sure new releases are successfully delivered to market, working with all departments to make it happen.
- Conduct a market research to understand new technologies and different competitors in the area.
What is important to make the person successful in this position?
- Software industry experience, at least 5 years
- Product Management experience – 3+ years
- Experience working an agile development environment
- Computer Science or Engineering degree would be seen as a big plus
- Process oriented but able to be flexible while working and motivating people
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people across all different levels internally and externally
- Strong written English
- Ability & willingness to travel when needed
The company provides dynamic, energetic, exciting work environment.
Strong package with a salary of €100k bonuses and benefits.
Please reach out to have a conversation in confidence.
Thank you very much for your application.