Senior PHP Developer
- Job Ref: 2462
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What is the Opportunity?
My client who is a market leader within Cloud Solutions & Services would like to hire a Senior PHP Developer for their technical team.
What can I expect in this job?
This is a hands on Senior Development Position, in which you will work closely with the team based here in Ireland, UK, Canada and US with growth happening in another countries.
You will provide high quality development, driving best technology and software development practices, assisting to product managers and business stakeholders, apart from mentoring Junior entries. You will be given the autonomy to succeed in this role, which in turn will help develop your career. Added to this is a down to earth office environment ready for you to fit right in.
What do I need to bring?
• 5 plus years commercial experience in PHP development
• Strong Experience with MVC frameworks, SQL databases and ORM tools.
• Strong exposure to Unit Testing, TDD and CI.
• Other OOP languages experience might be appealing.
• Fluent English and good communication skills are needed.
• A problem solver with the ability to work on own initiative.
• BSC/MS degree in Computer Science or related subject.
• Experience using BDD, AWS as a nice-to-have.
What can I earn?
A competitive salary from €55,000 - €75,000 (depending on experience).