Senior . Net Developer- Brasov
- Job Ref: 3844
- Location: Brasov, Romania
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, Senior full stack Microsoft.NET developer to join our client's team in Brasov. The work environment is flexible, highly technical and rewarding.
This is a great opportunity to bring your knowledge and experience to a growing organization and leave a footprint ! We have an exciting product roadmap and a who's who of household-name clients already signed up and using the service in 41 markets. We are looking to scale our Development team with the best people in the world so we can continue to build cool products that our clients can't live without.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership in the development team in the selection of appropriate architectures & design patterns.
- Will take a strategic view in all situations in order to continually improve our product and operations • Design, develop, test & support software components in line with business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing platform components as well as creating new ones. • Develop functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with product owners/BAs
- Mentor junior members of the team championing Agile delivery processes and end-to-end quality. • Be an advocate for Agile software development practices. Will lead by example.
- Participate & potentially be Scrum master in meetings to actively contribute to delivery management.
- Set design & coding standards while participating in code reviews and coaching on how to make them work. Required skills/experience: • 10+ years commercial experience in Microsoft.NET development and maintenance.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English. • Experience working in Agile teams employing TDD & CI.
- Experience of designing architecture and developing with SOA, Microservices, OOP patterns and practices.
- Experience deploying to and managing Azure resources.
- Experience with NoSQL database and other big data technologies.
- Other full stack development experience e.g. Java, Python, Scala.
- Knowledge of or experience with eCommerce platforms or web scale retail data management.