Senior NET Developer
- Job Ref: 2643
- Location: Brasov, Romania
- Type: Temporary
- Provide leadership in the development team in the selection of appropriate architectures & design patterns.
- Will take a strategic view in all situations in order to continually improve our product and operations • Design, develop, test & support software components in line with business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing platform components as well as creating new ones. • Develop functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with product owners/BAs
- Mentor junior members of the team championing Agile delivery processes and end-to-end quality. • Be an advocate for Agile software development practices. Will lead by example.
- Participate & potentially be Scrum master in meetings to actively contribute to delivery management.
- Set design & coding standards while participating in code reviews and coaching on how to make them work. Required skills/experience: • 10+ years commercial experience in Microsoft.NET development and maintenance.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English. • Experience working in Agile teams employing TDD & CI.
- Experience of designing architecture and developing with SOA, Microservices, OOP patterns and practices.
- Experience deploying to and managing Azure resources.
- If you are interested in this role, please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]