Senior .Net Developer - 12 months contract
- Job Ref: 3812
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewI have an opportunity for Senior .Net Developer to work for my client, an Irish leading consultancy company for a 12 months contract in Dublin City Center area.
Some details about the project:
You will have the responsibility for design and development of software projects. The work will primarily involve web application development to extend the functionality of the clients Web Portal which is used by external organisations. You will work as part of a blended team using agile methodology and will be required to attend and take a leading role in sprint planning, sprint retrospective and stand up meetings.
You will also be responsible for the development of Rest API solutions to support interoperability with external systems will also be some Microsoft’s Azure Cloud deployment.
It is required that you have:
- experience with enterprise solutions using Microsoft based tools & frameworks in the following areas:
- .NET Framework (VB.NET, C#)
- Entity Framework
- ASP.Net authentication
- APIs Development
- 5+ years’ experience with CSS, with good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing
- 3+ years’ experience with responsive design techniques and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation)
- experience of Test Driven Development, Automated Testing Frameworks and Continuous Integration.
- experience of Agile based development methodologies, particularly on large scale projects.
- experience of Microsoft SQL Server, Data Modelling and Stored Procedures.
And is mandatory that you have:
- A third level degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a related discipline
- A Microsoft Software Development Certification (e.g. MSCD Web Applications)
*Only applicants eligible to work in Ireland are considered for this position.