Senior Marketing Executive
- Job Ref: 4438
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
(B2B) Senior Marketing Executive
The Marketing Executive will need to understand the market, in order to work with the Product, Sales and Service departments to help delivering new business and retain existing customers through an effective marketing strategy and initiatives.
You will be working with the Head of Marketing and Communications, a key member of a growing marketing team, using a data-driven approach to plan and execute lead-generation campaigns. Product will receive your support with a proper market research, positioning and launch plans, manage trade activity in-market, customer events, PR, content and internal communications support.
Our client is a disruptive, tech and innovative company which belongs to an industry that is experiencing unprecedented change. And this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- You will have to work with market research, understanding and leveraging data. You will also be segmenting and targeting cohorts with compelling propositions to support sales.
- You have to be checking and tracking the competitor’s activity and the industry trends, being aware about all the changes that might exist and be a supporter of the Management, Product and Sales.
- Work closely with Product, Sales & Support to help generate, nurture and convert leads into customers. Also will be needed the set up and management of on-boarding campaigns, integrated with our CRM.
- Plan and produce offline marketing: Advertising and promotional materials (within brand guidelines & budget), promotional activities online and offline, using the most suitable and cost-effective channels.
- Organise events and product exhibitions in international markets.
- Social Media: Monitoring and optimising social media activity and performance.
- Bring your enthusiasm, energy and your smile on your face!
- 2 - 3 years marketing experience in a B2B SaaS / lead generation positions would be great
- Our ideal candidate is a digital native, creative, team player, with passion for challenges, ownership, initiative and resourcefulness to get the job done.
- Knowledge or interest on the transportation technology industry is a bonus.
- Extremely organised and self-motivated, you want to learn, as well as demonstrating your own knowledge in an open, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Wordpress CMS, Google Analytics, AdWords, Netsuite/Hubspot preferred. Do you have experience with Programming Languages? It is a bonus!
- Degree / Master level in marketing or in business with a marketing specialist. Something different and excelling in Marketing? Could work for sure!
- Fluent in English, proficiency in a French or Spanish would be perfect!
Opportunity in Dublin, some occasional travels.
Salary TBC dependent on experience.