Senior Manager - Lean and Process Excellence
- Job Ref: 1927
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My client is seeking to establish a Lean Six Sigma culture and continuous improvement and process excellence based on a bedrock of innovation for the customer.
The key focus of the role is to help implement an Operational Excellence roadmap for the client’s Ireland sites.
This will be a highly collaborative role providing opportunities to form global relationships across the core business and directly impact the business strategy and evolution.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in successfully leading Lean Six Sigma projects in the services industry.
In particular, the individual will have a number of years’ experience gained within a financial services environment working across a complex set of local and global stakeholders to drive change.
Looking for energetic candidates who are willing to join this team!
Education and Experience
- Graduate degree
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt from reputable organization
- 10+ years of overall experience with 5+ years of business related experience
- Knowledge of data analysis tools like Minitab/JMP/SAS is mandatory
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and identify improvement opportunities proactively
- Ability to influence key stakeholders to drive change
- Ability to drive business conversations with senior management teams
- Excellent track record of delivering process improvement/ business transformation projects
- Knowledge of LEAN and Six Sigma methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated Ability to Work Cross-Functionally
- High energy and motivation to achieve results and drive change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to synthesize complex information and break it down
- Project Management skills; Analytical, Interpersonal, Communication and Facilitation Skills
Contact Mary-Sarah at [email protected] or on 086-8469008.