Senior Manager in China (Education)
- Job Ref: 2957
- Location: Beijing, China
- Type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity with a business unit of one of the largest education providers in China! The students learn through creatively designed lessons. The company originated in Beijing and has been expanding steadily with schools in over 40 cities in China, there are over 100 schools throughout the country with over 350 international teachers.
What you can expect in this job
You will be responsible for managing the international teacher department. academic and functional. We are looking for a senior professional who is positive, active and outgoing with a passion for education. The role is an exciting new arena constantly gives teachers the opportunity to learn more about teaching through an array of different training programs and there are career development opportunities and exciting career paths.
What you bring to the table:
- You speak English at an Idiomatic level.
- Degree: Bachelor or equivalent with a business background.
- Experience: min. 5 years in a management role, preferably in the education sector.
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
- Preferably have experience in China.
If you would like to find out more about this role, we are happy to have a chat with you, just get in touch.