Senior Java Engineer Southampton
- Job Ref: 6016
- Location: Southampton, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Overviewe-Frontiers is working in partnership with Southampton based development firm to hire a Senior Java Engineer.
*** Our client will conduct interview process via Video Technology on account of Covid-19. Onboarding will take place remotely with further work from home subject to government guidelines. ***
- Developing a core enterprise product
- Work with a virtually distributed team
- Take ownership and work alongside a team that sets a high standard
- Ideally, you'll have 5+ years experience in Java/Spring development
- Spring Boot/Cloud or similar framework
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with automated testing / unit testing
- An undergraduate degree in computer science/engineering
- Fluent English is essential
- Adaptable and flexible with experience with distributed teams
Bonus / Nice-to-have
An interest in any of the following would be a plus but is not a requirement
- Angular 2+ experience
- Kotlin / Android
- Docker or similar
A significant package DOE plus a employer contriburion pension and a range of excellent benefits are on offer with this role including healthcare, generous annual leave, etc.
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the UK.