Senior Java Developer
- Job Ref: 4650
- Location: Madrid Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join the tech team of our client. They are a highly innovative tech company offering an end-to-end solution that optimizes the social impact of the investment portfolios of their clients, mainly investment management firms, in a market with increasing social impact awareness.
If you’re a senior Backend engineer and have experience working on complex backend architectures, you’re the person we’re looking for.
We like engineers who adapt quickly to new challenges and break them down in smaller pieces that a highly productive team will find high quality solutions for.
What Are We Looking For
- Experienced professional with a track record delivering complex projects in fast changing companies. We’re looking for someone with +6 years of relevant engineering work experience.
- Experience in SaaS business would be preferable, although not required.
- Ideally experience in the financial sector or regulated markets.
- Exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural design of large scale applications and microservice approaches.
- Deep knowledge of Java and familiarity with Spring Boot and MongoDB which are the base of our microservices stack.
- Experience with the complexities and nuances of microservices architecture and distributed systems.
- Strong communication skills. The right candidate can thrive in an environment of asynchronous conversation, since a part of the Clarity team will based in the US. We expect you to have strong communication skills and be able to create working relationships with coworkers in across various locations.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.