Senior IT Project Manager
- Job Ref: 3198
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Project Manager (IT Security) for a 6-9 months contract role based in City West -Dublin to work with our client, a pharma company in different projects.
In this role, you will be responsible for initiation, management, and delivery of security projects. Your daily basis:
- Scope, plan and deliver major security project(s) to agreed timelines, scope, quality, budget targets, including one or more of the following initiatives: Security Monitoring, Identity and Access management, Enterprise mobility management, Threat and vulnerability management.
- You will build and develop business case for project(s), as required. Ensure robust plan in place for the realization of benefits.
- You will drive the development and execution of the project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
- You will monitor overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate with key stakeholders.
- You will maintain strong relationships, working closely with stakeholders to ensure the project delivers business benefits and is delivered in the most cost-effective way.
- You will ensure appropriate involvement and commitment from stakeholders through the clear management of expectations and appropriate communication at all levels.
- Manage robust processes for risks, issues, and dependencies and ensures they are proactively identified, logged and tracked with clear owners, review dates and mitigation
Do you have experience as a Project Manager? Have you delivered IT Security projects? Do you have strong experience in stakeholder management? If you do, and you love being a Project Manager we want to hear from you. A certification in Project Management Discipline and IT Security Discipline is an advantage.
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below