Senior IT Data Analyst - Insurance Industry
- Job Ref: 6753
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We currently have an opening for a Senior IT Data Analyst with a leading Insurance company.
Here your responsibilities will be leading in the evaluation of complex business requirements and transforming client requests into project data deliverables to include data models, target data mappings and data transformation rules.
You will also be asked to:
- Contribute to the development of project plans for data deliverables
- Depicts complex ideas, issues and data designs to varied audiences communicates project data objectives, scope and direction to project team.
- Contribute to data standards best practices. Communicates standards to development stakeholders.
- Support development team throughout project lifecycle, including during test phase researches test issues and data content, and assists with complex problem resolution.
- Investigates new tools and techniques collaborates on hardware/software evaluations.
- Focus on vault modeling
- Responsible for the effective delivery of run support and relevant processes
- Provide on-call support for production environments.
This key role will support scalability among multiple markets across the globe. Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with a wide stakeholder group at all levels across the organization.
- Extensive knowledge in the following areas; IT concepts, strategies and methodologies, IT architectures and data standards, data design and tools and business function(s) and of business operations.
- Qualifications/experience: Bachelors` degree in relevant field (business, computer science, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in SQL and DBMS languages and tools and new and emerging technologies.
- Expertise in both dimensional and vault modeling
- Extensive experience with databases: Redshift, Postgres, DynamoDB, RDS
- Must understand the systems development process
- Requires analytical ability, good communication skills, strong judgment, and the ability to work effectively with clients and IT management and staff.
Feel this is an opportunity of interest to you? Get in touch and I can provide you with a more detailed spec.
Email: [email protected]
Client Requirement: ***Candidates must be based here in Ireland and hold a valid Stamp 4 visa, Spouse visa or have EU citizenship to apply***